1. State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare (SSUPSW) has been working to protect and promote the rights of women, children, older persons, persons with disabilities, ultra poor and beggars by ensuring their care, protection, development, socio-economic and cultural empowerment through enabling policies and programmes.
SSUPSW, Dept. of Social Welfare, Govt. of Bihar invite applications from officers for the following posts:
Post Name : Senior Finance Officer (UR – 01)
1. The recruitment for above mentioned posts will be on deputation/contractual basis.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written / interview or both.
3. For all Posts/positions candidates should have good communication skill (both spoken and writing in English and Hindi). Proficiency in working with MS office is must.
4. Government Officers are also encouraged to apply. Relevant deputation norms would be applicable in such cases.
5. Retired Govt. officials with enough zeal and willingness to work for the cause of the older persons, widows and persons with disabilities may also apply for the said position. For retired officials employment will continue up to 65 years of age.
6. Online application form & detailed TOR is also available on www.ssupsw.in/vacancy or see below for Detailed Project & Job Responsibility
7. Application will be submitted online only latest by 05:00 PM on or before 17th March, 2017.
8. SSUPSW, Patna reserves the right to cancel the posts without assigning any reason.
(Imamuddin Ahmad, IRS)
Chief Executive Officer